The Jetovator is a water propelled, personal water craft accessory that allows the operator to easily elevate into the air.
The Jetovator redirects the water thrust from the jet unit of the PWC along a forty foot hose to the Jetovator body. This water thrust is then used to propel and elevate the Jetovator into the air. The rider can also redirect the water thrust of the two front control nozzles in order to maneuver the Jetovator in all directions. The water thrust coming out of the steering control nozzle is high volume but has low pressure, so that you can actually safely put your hand under the flow of water.
The PWC (personal water craft), which provides the power, follows behind the Jetovator using the hose as a tether. It is similar to other water sports accessories like wake boarding or water skiing except the accessory is actually towing the boat rather than the other way around. The 40 foot connecting hose is attached to the PWC via a supplied thrust adaptor that re-directs the jet thrust 180 degrees to the front of the PWC. This thrust adapter can be easily installed and removed, allowing the PWC to still be used as normal.
Jetavation Inc. requires that there is a trained operator on the PWC that is powering the Jetovator. This makes the Jetovator an ideal rental vehicle for tourist destinations, as the PWC operator can apply the ideal amount of thrust based on the Jetovator rider’s skill level. They can also cut the throttle at any time in the event that either the Jetovator or PWC comes too close to any other boat or object in the water. The PWC operator can also offer immediate assistance in the case of any problem.
Servicing is very minimal, since there is only two moving parts. The steering control nozzles are easily interchangeable, so and as long as you flush the system after use in salt water, you will have very few maintenance issues.
Jetavation has worked hard to make the Jetovator safe as well as fun. The Jetovator has been designed with several safety features that make it the safest flying water sports accessory on the market.
1) Buoyant body that acts a flotation device.
2) The Jetovator rider is not strapped in, allowing them to push free as needed.
3) Easy intuitive steering control nozzles keep the rider in constant control.
4) 40 foot hose keeps rider a safe distance from the PWC.
5) No fly by wire throttle allows the Jetovator rider to focus only on flying safely.
6) Trained operator on the PWC can assess skill level and limit the throttle accordingly.
7) Auxiliary Steering allows PWC operator to retain the ability to steer.
8) Height can be controlled by PWC operator based on rider’s skill level.
9) Speed can be controlled by PWC operator based on rider’s skill level.
10) Helmet and Life Jacket required for both PWC operator and Jetovator rider.